Scion xB Forum banner

western NY Xb's, where ya at

9K views 78 replies 9 participants last post by  MattChewXB05 
#1 ·
So are there any Xb's in western NY that want to do a meet and greet, I'm in Corning.

#2 ·
I live in Rochester.

There is another in Rochester that's on here (scenemuffin86) and there is a gent in Buffalo that goes around with PAS magazine so you may have seen him on the interwebz some where.

Other than those three - actually there is a fourth, but he stopped caring and is looking for other vehicles - there isn't many that I know of.

Hopefully some other people will chime in though.

#3 ·
That isn't too bad really, I admin on another board and we ave about the same amount. I get up to Rochester quite a bit, mostly to gander mountain and harbor right tools and the ham fests/ gun shows

sent from my G'zOne commando, the KLR phone.

#9 ·
Well he is part of pas mag. not sure if he took the photo unless the photo credot is stated in which his name is trevor luetze

#11 ·
well I am pretty much the only active member on here with modified xB, scenemuffin is selling his.

so there is nothing cxb related for meets around here.

#13 ·
I try to post events but the "north east" is pretty much dead unless you live near the coast . . I feel that way . . .so there is a handful of regular car shows around here. I go to one a year in rochester, the others I don't care much for otherwise Im driving at least a couple hundred miles to go to something.

#19 ·
Trevor only goes to major events to promote pas mag plus his car is a different league entirely.

I think that would make 3 people for a spring "meet" lol

I suggest holdin' on to your britches and wait for something like Battle at the Boarder which is in July and we can get 4 people together

#21 ·
I bet trevor would be down for something but other than him and I, scenemuffin kinda lives pretty damn far from Buffalo but I shouldn't speak for him he could be down for something.

There just isn't a lot of xB activity outside of NYC and the activity exists dwindles because of the seclusion though some keep at it because its truly a love and not just a phase.

stick around awhile and be active on the forums and do what you can.

#25 ·
no . . .but I should correct my previous statement in that I had my thing going before Trevor did but he went all out and I went to grad school.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.