Scion xB Forum banner

RS1 Unite! part ichiban (all RS1's please post)

25K views 123 replies 43 participants last post by  dahozzmn 
#1 · (Edited)
#4 ·
Eric,
I see your still not using your flares.
I will be over to pick up all these overabundance of unused parts.
Ill play video games with the kids while you fill my car with the stuff you dont use i.e assortment of grills, front lip, flares.
ahahha

#5 ·
BigWill184 said:
I was gonna start one of these but ya beat me to it man.... well ill post my pics when i get home although my car is nothing compared to yours :(
you know it Will, it had to been one of us to start this up yo! RS1 gotta represent!
come on, i've seen some awesome profile shot of yo ride. post it bro.

#6 ·
Clockwork Orange said:
Eric,
I see your still not using your flares.
I will be over to pick up all these overabundance of unused parts.
Ill play video games with the kids while you fill my car with the stuff you dont use i.e assortment of grills, front lip, flares.
ahahha
Dom......just shut up (j/k), and post pics of those awesome interior work that ya have bro. ;)

#14 ·
BigWill184 said:
wow!!!! 4 days and only 3 cars.... :(
this is to be expected, since our xB's are a 2100 limited edition. not many can proclaim the RS1, but i do know that we have a handful proud RS1 owners here. :cool:

when i had my 1968 CALIFORNIA SPECIAL Mustang, they only made around 4325 of them. we did have a strong registry, but very few survived to now. mang i missed that car!

#16 ·
ThunderGod said:
this is to be expected, since our xB's are a 2100 limited edition. not many can proclaim the RS1, but i do know that we have a handful proud RS1 owners here. :cool:

when i had my 1968 CALIFORNIA SPECIAL Mustang, they only made around 4325 of them. we did have a strong registry, but very few survived to now. mang i missed that car!

Has anyone looked into starting a RS1, 2 or 3 registery?

#18 ·
I hope someone can help me. I know that I need rear wheel spacers. But I dont know what spacing. Can some one give me any ideas.

Attachments

#26 · (Edited)
Skeeter said:
Clockwork did you do the tail lights yourself? If so is that an overlay or di dyou mask it off and paint them?

skeeter, that painted part is actually a black plastic piece that comes off, and can be painted to match.
the lens were painted to match.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.