Scion xB Forum

Scion xB Forum (https://www.clubxb.com/forums/)
-   General Scion xB Discussion (https://www.clubxb.com/forums/2-general-scion-xb-discussion/)
-   -   What did you do to your xb today?? (https://www.clubxb.com/forums/general-scion-xb-discussion/39867-what-did-you-do-your-xb-today.html)

06Toasterbox 03-20-2011 10:32 PM

What did you do to your xb today??

Im gona try and start a new thread on "What did u do to your XB today"

I'll start.

I put my winter tires away and put my spring/summer tires back on. Lowered it back down and put my Tusdo (sp) back on.

J.

supermario6582 03-20-2011 10:37 PM

Wow...another one of these threads? What's next? What did you do your xB this hour?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

06Toasterbox 03-20-2011 10:42 PM

Re: What did you do to your xb today??

Sorry. Didnt no a thread existed. Delete if needed.
J.

Censor 04-09-2011 06:49 PM

i waxxed it on the nice first day of spring!

sbkob2447 04-14-2011 08:48 AM

i replaced the MAF sensor for the second time in a week and my car is FINALLY out of emergency mode!!! just my luck though, i'm finally able to go over 60mph and there's an accident in hartford so i'm stop & going the entire way to work. BOOOO!

RTG 04-20-2011 10:30 PM

I finished installing lED vent lights. The vents have a nice amber glow that match the stock interior lights.

jdmpirate 04-21-2011 11:43 AM

Drove it to work and to taco bell foe lunch lol

paiutey 04-21-2011 02:09 PM

Uh, I drove it today...

Black_Box 04-21-2011 02:23 PM

Nothing!!!!!!!!!

PCH 04-21-2011 03:03 PM

I dusted off the dash.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RTG (Post 774244)
I finished installing lED vent lights. The vents have a nice amber glow that match the stock interior lights.

More info on LED's, please. I think you can't post pics but you can attach them.

dumpstersex 04-21-2011 05:39 PM

I found some pennies in the cupholder. I was going to wash it but the only change I had was those pennies.

MIRANDA COSGROVE 04-21-2011 06:02 PM

I drove it last night then earlier today and will be painting on it later. schwaaaaaaaaaa

bB626 04-21-2011 08:26 PM

i just cleaned the bird **** that was on my car.

1DERBOX 04-21-2011 08:32 PM

JOhnny! didn't we talk to you about licking the bird poo off the car!!! eewwww!!! That's it You're goin back in the red helmet! lmao!! :p

2zero6lighting 04-22-2011 06:49 PM

drove mine to work and home and went and got a estimate for paint repair on my rear driver side fender well i was riding a lil low and some shiot went down not fun..lol

BigRuss 04-22-2011 07:24 PM

drove it to work in pouring rain... then splashed a dude in an STI while headed back to work on my lunch break...

bB626 04-22-2011 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1DERBOX (Post 774621)
JOhnny! didn't we talk to you about licking the bird poo off the car!!! eewwww!!! That's it You're goin back in the red helmet! lmao!! :p

you did??? damn! no wonder it tasted so bittery. LOL!!! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

bbszero 04-22-2011 08:28 PM

Having my one tire that was destroyed from running the old ES front bags replaced. Found one with the same amount of tread as the other 3, 45.00 mounted and balanced. Its a little sketchy watching them dismount/mount on the leadsled though. I'm standing over the guy now, watching him work. So far he hasn't hurt the wheel. We'll see if I get what I pay for......

coffeybean 04-22-2011 09:40 PM

Sound deadend the rear doors :D

DonnyCapone 04-29-2011 05:36 PM

got new weathertech mats in the mall so i tossed those in, went to the toyota dealership and got a replacement driver side front lower plastic mesh grill piece (was missing when i bought it) and just about 30 minutes ago i received LED lights i ordered.

I replaced my rear dome light with the Oznium 1.5 X 1.5 in cool white and then started replacing the License plate lights, front side blinkers and rear side markers with LED.

I chose the license plate lights in Blue, Amber for the turn signals and red for the rear side markers.

I can not figure out how to safely remove the rear red side marker covers to get to the bulbs though. They fit so snug i am afraid if i pry with a small screwdriver they will crack and i can't see any bolts or anything holding it in behind the cover. The front side turn signal lights and the license plate lights were a breeze, but these rear red side marker covers are kicking my butt right now.

That's what i've done today so far.