Scion xB Forum banner

What did you do to your xb today??

2M views 16K replies 701 participants last post by  RokBox70 
#1 ·
Im gona try and start a new thread on "What did u do to your XB today"

I'll start.

I put my winter tires away and put my spring/summer tires back on. Lowered it back down and put my Tusdo (sp) back on.

J.

#18 ·
Having my one tire that was destroyed from running the old ES front bags replaced. Found one with the same amount of tread as the other 3, 45.00 mounted and balanced. Its a little sketchy watching them dismount/mount on the leadsled though. I'm standing over the guy now, watching him work. So far he hasn't hurt the wheel. We'll see if I get what I pay for......

#20 ·
got new weathertech mats in the mall so i tossed those in, went to the toyota dealership and got a replacement driver side front lower plastic mesh grill piece (was missing when i bought it) and just about 30 minutes ago i received LED lights i ordered.

I replaced my rear dome light with the Oznium 1.5 X 1.5 in cool white and then started replacing the License plate lights, front side blinkers and rear side markers with LED.

I chose the license plate lights in Blue, Amber for the turn signals and red for the rear side markers.

I can not figure out how to safely remove the rear red side marker covers to get to the bulbs though. They fit so snug i am afraid if i pry with a small screwdriver they will crack and i can't see any bolts or anything holding it in behind the cover. The front side turn signal lights and the license plate lights were a breeze, but these rear red side marker covers are kicking my butt right now.

That's what i've done today so far.

#26 ·
Do u mean little bitty baby Jesus in the manger?

I propped the hood up

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

#29 ·
Thanks guys! I am OK. Was a bit sore the next day I think from slamming on my brakes so hard, but ok now. Goes into the shop on Wednesday to be fixed and they will have her a week. They weren't sure about the graphics on the fender piece, hope they can figure that out!