BOPBOX

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
BOPBOX is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPB View Post
Just wondering, is a left hand dipping headlamp lens going to work in a country where you drive on the right? The bB's headlamps dip to the left, which is fine here as we drive on the left so dip needs to be to the left, but as the bulb holders in bB headlamps have only one way in which to fit the lamp shells, and that way is to focus the low beams to the left, will you not in fact need to fit your original xB lens to the bB lamp shells?
The Philippines imported loads of bBs and crudely converted them to lhd, so crudely in fact that they left the gear shift lever on the same side of the column as it is on the original, RHD bB, but that country may be a good source of lhd lamps.
That's a really good question, I've read up on it and as with most import mods... we basically adjust things to be road legal and forget about it. Lol

I've read you can adjust them in more to the right side but I'll find out when I get there I suppose. I'll take pictures of what the focus point is before I adjust them at all. But the plan is to run either LED or HID bulbs. For now I'll be running the 9003 bulbs and order the aforementioned bulbs afterwards.

??

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome