Scion xB Forum banner

I am soooo Blue

14K views 66 replies 49 participants last post by  TIM747 
#1 ·
I finished the LED's in the box.
I put a switch in on the shifter console.
I have 4 sets of LED's with 30 LED's in each. Two under the back seats, and one under each front seat.
The kit I bought only had 5' cords, so the passenger seat LED kit was modified. I spliced in 10' of CAT5 cable (Network cable for you non techies.)
Anyway, here are the results.

Well, I hope you like.

Like DTrain always, welcome to you new addiction (and I have it bad).
Now I need the $$$ for my addiction........

See less See more
#63 ·
I did mine in all white. I used flush LEDs from oznium and wired them to a controller they have with a mic so they flash with the music. Lights, wire, box...just north of $50 I think...
I have 2 in each front footwell, 1 in each rear, 3 along the back seat. 1 in each front cupholder and one in the glovebox. I ran the mic to the trunk for the subs. It's pretty solid

---------- Post added 05-04-2012 at 11:21 PM ----------

Also did it to my mom and pops car. Pops is triggered by headlights.

#65 ·
The same advice I got when I first got here. Start small and work up to bigger ones.
Also, put the time into the prep and research. Don't rush it b/c you're impatient. Do it right so you don't ruin something. Also, LEDs (from Oznium imo) are the way to go. Positive to positive, negative to negative and tada. Light

#67 ·
They develop a line of stuff exclusively for Scion, everything else is universal. I believe dealers even sell some of their stuff. Good LED's and they have a good rep, but IMO, lighting belongs on the inside, I cringe everytime I see one of these UFO Fridge's rolling along :rolleyes:.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.