Scion xB Forum banner

dash light does not work

3K views 14 replies 2 participants last post by  Sammydad1 
#1 ·
This use to happen sporatically and I would tap on the panel and it would light up. After removing the center console for a head unit swap, the light is completely out.

Do anyone know what bulb it may be? Can I swap all those out for LEDs? If so what is the part number

See less See more
#10 ·
I got my T4 (10 mm base) LED installed. I got ones with 3 LED instead of a single LED model.

Altho currently daylight, it definitely looks like the new LED's get better light out to the edges much brighter than the single LED I had in there. I will try to post a picture, but not sure If my phone will let me.

SD1

#12 ·
Hi,

Tested here at night. This is how it should have come from the factory. Very happy !!

Can't seem to post a pic using my iphone.

Be patient installing these LED's.... You will need a flat blade screwdriver to twist them in to locking position.

Do them 1 at a time... Install, test for light... Reinstall if no light rotating 180 degrees to switch polarity if no light after first install....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.