Scion xB Forum banner

Question about the vents and freaking out!

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  hollywood43 
#1 ·
Hey All,

Was out in the garage and took my radio out of the dash to look at the back at the plugs to see what I was working with and some how bumped my hand getting ready to put the screw back in the top of the radio and you know what happened, dropped it in the vent, tried to stick a magnetic stick in it and I can't get it..................... please tell me that there is a screen or something over the fan motor and that in the 20 degree morning I can use the heat without an issue!!

---------- Post added 01-29-2015 at 08:54 PM ----------

Just looked at the DIY about removing the cabin filter, is it the lowest point... meaning if I pull the filter out could I get to the screw??

#4 ·
many xb's didn't get a filter from the factory and the previous owner may or may not have every put one in. The glove box pops right out without screws, just press the rubber tabs in on the sides. I dropped a couple of those screws but luckily they just fell behind the dash.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.