Scion xB Forum banner

Moonvisor

8K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  BadCattitude 
#1 ·
Has anybody looked at mounting a Lund-type moonvisor above the windshield?

See less See more
#3 ·
Not a fan of their style visor. I measured my roof just above the windshield and it was 48" +/- I know there are some compact SUV's and mini vans about that size...

I found one for sale locally on CL, says it is for a Chevy Venture. I guess I'll go check it out in person since I can't seem to find an answer online.

#6 ·
Just back from the parts run. It will fit! All the mounting points make contact with my roof and it sits nice and level. I may have to trim the outer edges with my Dremel just a bit for door clearance.

I need to sand it down (old spray can paint job) primer it and find a can of BCP touchup paint.

*evil laugh*

#19 ·
Weekend update! Visor painted, cleared and test fitted. This is just with the 8 screws to fit all the mounting positions. After the roof repaint is done, we will peel the tape as well. It will wait until then to get buffed out. Also painted rear spoiler to match (was Salsa Red), buffed out tails, heads and eyelids. Thanks Papi!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.