Scion xB Forum banner

F/S Near new 17" WORK Euroline's with new tires

5K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Elision 
#1 · (Edited)
Up for sale I have some almost brand new WORK Euroline DH's. These are multi lug 5/4x114.3 with New 4x100-4x114.3 Hub centric adapters included. The adapters are Hub Centric meaning they're safe! Secured both at the lugs AND hub. Non of that lug centric only stuff that breaks off months down the line.

These are suuuuper clean with very very little signs of wear. There is 1 tiny nik on 3 wheels. Overall incredible condition inside and out. When I purchased these a few weeks back they didn't have a spec of dust or grease on them.

True specs are a staggered setup of:

17x8 +40 and 17x9 +45

With the spacer/adapters installed these are at:

17x8 +15 and 17x9 +10.
Lips are: 2.5" F/ 3" R

Tires are New Federal Evo 595's. 195/40's for the front and 205/40's for the rear. Decent but respectful stretch. Literally less than 5 miles on these tires with a very minor fender rub.

Killer setup for the xB/bB. I run -5 camber in the rear and around -3 in the front. The fronts sit just a few mm inside the fender and the rears sit a few mm's outside the fender.. Perfect for the aired out stance.

Only selling because I want something wild :D

Asking $1500 for Wheels, tires, and adapter spacers.

Willing to ship.

Accepting PayPal and Ca$h Money :D

See less See more
#6 ·
lol. I thought the same thing. Let's swap. Maybe we can sell each others quicker. lol!

---------- Post added 11-16-2014 at 11:02 PM ----------

$1200 w/o adapters. Take em'!:D

#7 ·
Any interest before they go up on eBay? Almost new wheels, new tires, new adapters. WORK valve stem caps and all center caps included. Even a WORKWHEELS rear badge. $1300 for everything. Shipping to the lower 48 is usually less than $200.

#9 · (Edited)
Pointless rant deleted. Wasn't necessary for my sale.
Long story short. These are BACK up for sale for a short time. I'm asking $1200 for these..Stupid low for their condition. WITH new hubcentric adapters! I'm without question losing plenty of money on these but I don't have time or near enough patience to deal with any more crap. If you want them AND HAVE ALL THE CASH pm me and we'll get the deal done. Otherwise, these will be shipped off to get cut and build to the specs I need them at.

Thanks and Happy New year.

#11 · (Edited)
I probably shouldn't have been so ranty. Was just frustrated. Edited.
Anyways, I got the quote for the rebuild on these. It's really not too bad. If they don't sell soon I'll be keeping them and going much wider. I really do love these things, just wanted something more aggressive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.