Scion xB Forum banner

1/10th scale rc xb/bB body Round2!

24K views 183 replies 26 participants last post by  QuadApplesauce 
#1 · (Edited)
Round two order had been placed!

I did order a few extra bodies to sell on eBay. If anyone who did not get in on the purchase is more then welcome to PM me an offer.

#5 ·
Just got done chatting with Andrew from Hot Tab bodyworks and he said it might be a few weeks before they get enough to fill a 10 body order. He makes them in house when he has the free time. So it will probably be a month before we can even order a round2

#13 ·
ok round2 I need to know who will want one 100% Im currently in talks with hot tab about a second order. He currently only has a handful in stock and will make more. If theres enough interest I might order upwards of 20. They are getting a lot of interest on instagram also.

#17 ·
I'm ready. Just gimme the word.

#21 ·
quick update on round2. Looks like its going to be a while. Seems like a few other people are buying single pieces from hot tab which is cutting into the bulk I was planning on purchasing. I personally need to order a minimum of 10 and when I talked with him last week he only had 6 and was waiting on material to make more. So everyone else might as well buy directly from them at a non group buy price.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.