Scion xB Forum banner

indiana people

166K views 3K replies 89 participants last post by  dubeexb06 
#1 ·
well i feel a little left out so i thought i would see where all my indiana people are at. i am from the south part of indiana, about hour north of the KY state line

shawn

#30 ·
holy crap, i have seen more xbs today than i have ever seen in indiana. the list goes like this:
1. envy green on michigan rd. had some lime green decals on the windows and some gun metal colored wheels. also an out of state plate.
2. thunder cloud also on michigan rd. a little further north, looked stock.
3. polar white, i think it was mentioned earlier in this thread, had some chrome rims and looked like a trd drop. i saw this one up in cicero on us31.
4. blue box parked on the side of a street in cicero, stock.
5. This is the one im most interested in. it was on 86th street, which is where all those damn street racers hang out. i was in the west bound lane and he was headed east so i only caught a fleeting glimpse. camo box, looked like a 2 inch drop with a set of DR20's. had tint on the front windows and a strip across the top of the windshield. had what looked like the oem wing too.
6. and the last box i saw was solar yellow and had a billet grille. was headed north on 65.
if that was any of you, hit me up! i need some more box owners to hang with!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.