Scion xB Forum banner

razr_one gen1 xb build thread

88K views 717 replies 74 participants last post by  razr_one 
#1 ·
Ive had my B for a little over a year now and been on this site for about the same amount of time so I figured its time to start a build thread LOL.
Here it is the day that I bought it in its semi stock fashion July 2010

First mod: Upper grill and added Sprint springs and some much needed dark tint for being in AZ

A few mild under the hood mods and billet grills

Bagged the car in Feb 2011

bB center dash panel installed May 2011

Decided to darken the tint a little bit after replacing the windshield

bB heads installed

Bad picture but shortly after installing the bB heads Garson Empire shift knob came in and installed

Nice cheap broadway mirror mod

And the most recent pic taken this last weekend

I Might have missed some pics but stay tuned for some more parts coming in soon and hopefully new wheels sooner than later LOL

See less See more
#6 ·
Kinda wasn't feelin some VHT red tails that I was rockin for a little while so I decided to switch it up back to stock for now.

While I'm waiting on some parts though I decided to pick up a door pack of Fierce sound deadening to quite the sound of the compressors in the car and prepare for some subs and such.

Never really heard of Fierce before so if anyone has had any experiences with them whether its good, bad or indifferent please share.

#9 ·
AZ TCM rep!!! dope ish man.. keep up the good work..where abouts in az are ya? most often tucson, but if closer to phx maybe we could get a shoot in.. some great spots in phx... just ask Teresa. haha

#10 ·
@Not So Flush
I don't know what happened to the pictures hmmm? Ill have to re-post them I think it might be because I moved them from one folder to the other

@BIGLOBE
I live in Buckeye but I work downtown PHX off of 7th st. We should def get together sometime.

Thanks for the comments definitely been a slow process lately

---------- Post added 11-23-2011 at 08:29 PM ----------

Wish I was able to edit old posts for the pics but here is the last 2 pics that got moved from one folder to the other

#16 ·
Looks nice man. Very simple, clean work. He makin' more or just that set? I've never seen that strut bar either. I'm workin on rebuilding my kit right now, when complete we should meet up. I work at the newtimes downtown

#18 ·
Its been a while since Ive posted on this so....Here is what has been goin on with the xb lately

Doin a little bit of customizing to these to prepare for some more ish....

Finally ordered some wheels...Just patiently waiting now. Thanks to Dan at FB-customs.com for the amazing pricing
15x9 all the way around (front offset)

(rear offset)

And because I recently had some stuff taken off the B had to upgrade the alarm system

Ill leave some of the other items installed till laterz

#21 ·
The upgraded security system is more for peace of mind and in the hot summers being able to start the car and let it cool down.

I had a bB emblem taken off of my front grill and in the process of them taking the emblem off they damaged the grill too because it was 3m taped to go along with the clips that already hold it in. It was more dis-heartening than anything.

Looking forward to getting the wheels too but ill have to wait another 2 or so months to get them.

#22 ·
Few new additions to the bB recently.
sorry bout the crappy picture LOL one day ill get a legit camera

Not really too sure what to do with the 4 gauge pod since im not boosted yet but ill try to figure something out

Installed the Bellezza seat covers with perforated leather inserts and I'm in the process of refinishing the visors

#24 ·
Driving 80 miles round trip every day finally caught up to me and I came across a little bit of bad luck yesterday. Ended up hitting a roll of carpet on the freeway that had flown off a truck that wasn't tied down and there were cars all around me so I couldn't completely get out of the way. Bummer but, itll be getting fixed soon hopefully

A little bit of the machined finish on the wheel was scratched

As well as the paint in front of the L.R. wheel

#26 ·
Thank you.
No they were not custom ordered. I actually didn't know they made them in 15x9 e.t.0 either until about 2 wks ago. I thought that it was only 15x8 until I came across them on nlmotorings website. I have always liked the 002's and I couldn't pass up the price that nlmotoring was offering for the wheels shipped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.