post #1 of 6 Old 04-22-2017, 10:04 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Jester8706 is on a distinguished road
(Thread Starter)
Proud new Gen 2 owner!!

Hey guys!

I've been in the market for a new car for the last year and too be honest, the xB was the last vehicle I was looking at. I was looking for a smaller car or hatchback, but my wife convinced me we needed something with more space for our future children. My cousin in law is a sales manager for a Toyota dealership, and said he'd find me something at an auction. A few weeks later he sent me pictures of a black sand pearl xB with black Scion rims. I loved the look and when I got to drive it I loved it even more. Has 47,000+ miles but drives like it's brand new due to all of the tune up and new parts he added to it for free. He gave me a great deal on it and we drove it home two days ago. I haven't gotten around to taking my own pictures but I have a screenshot​ of the dealership's ad. Will post my own soon!

42_Hugo and carboy like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 04-22-2017, 11:34 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
42_Hugo is on a distinguished road
Re: Proud new Gen 2 owner!!

Luckyyyy!!!! Welcome to the family...if you love your box now. Wait till you see the mods you can do to it. She looks awesome.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk
post #3 of 6 Old 04-22-2017, 07:11 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Thank you! I'm very proud of it...I have been trying to look at mods and stuff but have no idea where to start. Any suggestions?

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

post #4 of 6 Old 04-23-2017, 08:42 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
42_Hugo is on a distinguished road

Hmmmm....you could start with a simple led swap on all your lights, it all depends on what your into.

If your more of a looks type of guy, you could start with changing out your headlights and tails, tint, etc

If your into performance, you could start with a cold air intake, exhaust, and then just keep going from there.

For handling and suspension, you could go with a rear sway bar for body roll, lowering springs or coilovers, upgrade brakes, etc

If your into audio, you could start with speaker upgrades all the way up to a new head unit. Then you can go all the way to a full on. Audio upgrade. Amps, subs, etc

Then there the interior. Change color concepts, interior leds, control knobs, etc

There's are just a few things that came to mind, but you don't have to start where I've mentioned. Do some research on what products are out there, and what works for you.

And like I've learned in here, is that there is no right or wrong type of mod that you can do to your ride, its just the freedom to express ourselves with them. And the more far out the box you go the better.

I hope this helps out. Check out some threads for more ideas.

Sent from my LG-M210 using Tapatalk
BumbleXB likes this.
post #5 of 6 Old 05-18-2017, 04:25 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)

Here's a few pics

I'm working on upgrading the sound system, but I'm kind wanting to black out as much on the exterior. I'd like to find some black headlights and taillights as well as some black emblems to replace the stock silver ones. Anything else I could do?

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
post #6 of 6 Old 06-04-2017, 09:04 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
dubeexb06 will become famous soon enough dubeexb06 will become famous soon enough

Welcome to da club !! If you want some mods to add on I would get a rear sway bar !! Tighten that rear end up and look around the site for mother ideals you might see !!!! Let the mods begin !!!!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page