Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seller/Buyer Positive/Good Experience Thread

26K views 89 replies 60 participants last post by  QDogg 
#1 · (Edited)
This thread is to share your positive/good experience that you have had with either the Seller and/or Buyer through ClubxB.com Classified(s). This will give the Seller and Buyer some background on their reputation.

This thread in no means will guarantee that you will have the greatest deals on earth, yet rather give you the transactions that have been honored within both parties.

• In order to participate on this thread, you must have had a positive/good experience within both parties and to post the link of classified where transaction have been made. (Link is a must to prove actual transaction made within both parties)

• Please do not add any transactions made through PM (Private Message). Private classified within both parties is not to be posted and is not valid without actual classified posted here on ClubxB.com

• This thread is to be ON TOPIC ONLY. Any “Off topic” post(s) made by members will receive an Infraction and/or BANNED till proper action has been made.

• DO NOT post/add/reply with negative comments towards any Seller and/or Buyer. This is for “Positive and “Good” experience within both parties.

• Do Not Bump for Seller and/or Buyer. It has to be an actual transaction(s) made with both parties in order to be valid.

ClubxB.com, Site owners, administrator, and moderators do not guarantee the validity of the experience within the both parties posted on this thread. This thread and its comments are solely given by both parties.

As with any transactions on classifieds, use your discretion and give/receive proper information.

Click link to view or to post>>> http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f4/seller-buyer-positive-good-experience-thread-30528.html

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f66/fs-gen1-stuff-29607.html

Every single person that purchased an item from me on this thread was awesome. Paid on time and from what I know that they have told me that all the items got to them in perfect condition except for one person who i sold the Side Skirts too. FedEx's packaging did not cover the side skirts that well and they got scratched up pretty bad. But i did put over 100 dollars on the package so he could have got it fixed if he wanted to hassle with FedEx but like i said before, i believe everyone was pleased with the service...

P.S.

Thanks Eric for making this a thread...

sdsnybny - Side Skirts
Awinter - Stock CF Console
AXIOM8888 - Door handles
bob_sagat - Orataro FFF
infernalxblood - DC Strut bar

#4 ·
XBCreep - Oznium Inferno Million Color Underbody Light Kit

Awesome guy who replied quick and even meet me in Carson to do the transaction....now if I could only find the time/know how to get the lights under my car :D

Scionpro/ogerdgonz - 2nd Gen Stainless window trim

These were the coolest people I have dealt with so far....answered all of my questions, posted additional pics when I requested them and ever offered to help me out when someone tried to rip one of the trims off my car...I am a fan to say the least

rockthebeef - xB2 Tanabe NF210 springs

Cool dude who packed up the springs and shipped them to me in the original box...I just so happen to use the box for a foot stool now...

thanks again to everyone for the great transactions/support/experience.

Cheers,

#5 ·
I have purchased items from these members with no problems what so ever.

big_hungry-JP Vizage Type A Grille
sdsnybny-bB Pull Back Cars
ugly_frog-Spirits Wing
yellow_sub-Top Half bB Console
scotty_tuned-Narchy FFF
dekthai-Nish FFF, Painted Heads
enuf2spare35-Yakima Roof Rack
nilo-Tsunami Lip Kit
dancar420-Real Camber -5 Camber Kit
Ez_Baked-Custom Battery Tie Down
iceboxx_5-xB Bra, xB Cargo Cover
www.scionpro.com-Digital AirRide Kit
www.Oznium.com-Lots Of Leds

#6 · (Edited)
Hmmm i've boughten from:

Aireck: Window visors.
Dekthai: Center Armrest and Decals.
Sakura: Kenstyle replica front lip.
AXIOM8888: Decals.
Sid: CF Pillar Appliques and OTG -3 Camber plates.

As soon as I remember about the other seller's, I'll post em.. Brain Fart.. :D

#9 ·
Big_Kokujin(2),
Surfcitylocal,
Dajap,
eE,
Spamcan,
Uthamandan (RIP),
Iron_Lion_Scion(2),
Dooby,
Hanakepa,
Moonray,
Simijoecool,
Djfookyu,
Toyota_bB,
Caden Stargate,
Squirrel,
poru_no_hako_desu(2),
8Thousand,
TOAST3R.

Have all bought grilles from me with no problems at all, prompt payment, most were through Classifieds, a couple weren't.

#12 ·
haha thanks eric! im surprised im not in here like 40 times. i've sold stuff to people everywhere. darn me chaging my mind so much

#21 ·
I have a bought a few things from people here.

Bbszero - Awesome Guy, I bought the License Plate Mounts her sells on here, took 3-4 days for shipping from West Coast to East Coast. Great Price Great Products :)
http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f30/new-product-license-plate-mounts-35284.html

scvscions/Customxbgauges.com - Bought some "Scion Douchebag" Stickers and a Custom Face Plate. Great Guy, good communication. Bought some LED Door Locks too, great piece.

Neroazul - this guys is selling some Quality Shift Knobs at a good price. Picked one up, came with all the hardware, good price, fast shipping.

#22 ·
recently i bought the following items,

q logic kick panels, from silvertoast, great shipper, very well packaged and item was exactly as described. only bad part of the experience was dam ups charging WAY to much for brokerage

20mm spacers, from bbszero, extremely professional, the way things were packaged, down to how he knew what to run depending on offset! would deffinatly buy from him again

DOMO knobs, from, zax1stgxb, very impressive on how they were packaged,m as not to get scratched. i was uber excited as i opened the box!!

#23 ·
'bob_sagat'... Excellent person to deal with.

http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f22/wtb-2005-xb-stock-coil-springs-37691.html

I just bought some springs from 'bob_sagat', he is an exceptional person to deal with.

Excellent communication & super fast shipping, I would deal with him anytime and recommend him to anyone!! :)
He is a "no BS" kind of guy... he does what he says he will do.

Thank you sir for the super smooth deal........ ;)

Best regards,
Chuck

#25 ·
FYI: This is a "Seller/Buyer Positive/Good Experience Thread". DO NOT post your "negative" feedback(s) here. This is not a thread for such things. All such post(s) will be deleted.

If anyone has any "issues" with any transaction with a buyer/seller, we suggest that you take care of your "issues" per PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.