Scion xB Forum banner

Do you plan to get your car lower?

Poll: Do you want your car lower, or keep it the same?

18K views 241 replies 52 participants last post by  Pirate 
#1 ·
I just to gauge people's opinion on this.

There are a few, namely Kokujin/Boxlife that can't get lower and still drive!

#3 ·
I was playing COD and waited until the game ended.

---------- Post added 04-08-2012 at 03:21 AM ----------

I'd like some insight on the decisions. What's holding you back?

Financial?
Speed bumps/ driveways?
Worried about installing?

#224 ·
i want to switch from tanabe springs to coilovers. have about a 1/2-1inch wheel gap right now. would like to get rid of it.
however, its an expensive change, and realistically, its strictly cosmetic. i already hate speed bumps as it is, driveways suck.... so maybe down the line. but i keep telling myself IT LOOKS FINE. cuase it does.. but lower would be sexy(er)
;)

#13 ·
Moderately lower on NF210s, & totally satisfied. I won't go lower if it forces me to slow for speed bumps, driveway dips, and street gutters. Plus, my wife doesn't want to be seen in a car that "looks like it's owned by a 25 year old."

Low is the current fad. It remains to be seen if it will age more gracefully than the early 70s NASCAR racing wings, late 50's tail fins, and similar fads.

#15 ·
Money isn't the main problem with me, except 1000 to 2000 bucks for coils or bags you have to admit is an investment. I have the DF210s and put 15 mm spacers in the back and it looks pretty good. I wouldn't have minded if they would have been little lower in the rear cause when there's a little weight back there it's perfect.... For me. Plus I'm an old dood and unless it was for shows or competition there has got to be more problems for an everyday driver that would arise:D get it arise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.