Looks good, and again nice stretch!

#4 ·
ThunderGod said:
RS WATANABE
16x9.0" +30 offset
205/50/16 Falken ZIEX512

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!?!

Yes, its in caps because I'm yelling!

I'M NOT WORTHYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#7 · (Edited)
OK guys, this is only a test fitting, so I don't have them yet. =(
but thank you guys for your kind words.

I went to TAKUMI PROJECT IN Chatsworth, CA and met up with Kiyo and Mas and they worked out the fitting on my xB with the RS WATANABE wheels.
www.takumiproject.com they do have WORKS and some TOMS

These are the 16x9 +30 offset. After fitment, everything seems to work very well with the 2in drop on GoldLine Springs, But I will need to test drive. =I

I'm debating on 16x9's or 16x10's either with Machined polish wide lip or without it.

With 10's (yeah that'll be just crazy) they will need to work on the fenders, and I will need to get those Carbon Fiber Fender Flares =)

With the 9's we won't need to do much to the fenders if any, also I will be able to swap to 18's for shows and not worry about how the wheels would look with different width,offset and with the fender flares.

Once I make the decision (hopfully in a week), WATANABE in Japan will need to custom build my wheels. Shipping and customs and all, I won't have my wheels till March.

But the greatest thing of all is that my Financial Advisor has given me the Green Light either way. (God Bless my wife and my twins =) ) I'm on a ROLL.

I will keep you guys updated.

#13 ·
Man oh man, I wish I had at least a dozen xBs to run all of the different wheels I like.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.